Studio Update March-June 2019

The end of the 2018 calendar year found me with a week of work as Vanderbilt University has instituted a university shutdown to aid in the staff morale.

I spent that week in my studio binding books with a goal of binding 18 before 2018 shifting into 2019.

In seven days, I managed to not only meet that goal about exceed it with total of  19 bound sketchbooks – personalized to one of my coworkers/colleagues.

I’ve also kept up with binding into 2019 with 5 more:

I’m still working on this  drawing (I thought it was finished during last summer) :

While taking a break from these, I’ve been working on some test drawings on Duralar scraps: